In this disclosure, you’ll find details about our privacy policies and procedures, as well as the opportunity to choose how information about you may be shared. We want you to make an educated choice, so please read this disclosure carefully to understand the options available to you.We do not sell customer information to third parties. We do not share customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you. You do not have to take any action or instruct us to keep your information confidential. We will protect your privacy automatically.
Within the PA Financial companies, we safeguard your customer information carefully. You have a choice about how your information may be shared and used within PA Financial. We are committed to protecting your customer information in every transaction, at every level of our organization. For this purpose, we have designed procedures, standards and technology, which are described in our policy. We are committed to helping you protect your privacy every day.
HOW WE PROTECT AND USE CUSTOMER INFORMATION
1. We begin by safeguarding the security and integrity of customer information. We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer information through procedures and technology designed for this purpose. We use technological means (such as backup files, virus detection and eradication software, firewalls, and other computer software and hardware) to protect against unauthorized access or alterations to customer data.
2. We collect and maintain customer information as part of servicing your account and your customer relationship. In the course of serving you, we collect information about you from a variety of sources, such as: Information you provide to us on applications or forms, such as your income and accounts with others
Information we receive from an outside company, such as a credit bureau, regarding your credit history or employment status Information about your transactions or experiences with companies affiliated with PA Financial Group.
3. The customer information we collect is used to serve your accounts and meet your financial needs.
Information may be used among the PA Financial companies, as well as with authorized third parties (described in section 4), for a number of purposes.
4. We do not share information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you.
We may disclose the information we collect, as described above, with nonaffiliated third parties that are acting on our behalf, including companies that help us market PA Financial products and services to you.
There are other situations when we may disclose to third parties the customer information we collect as permitted or required by law. In these cases, third parties could include credit bureaus, government entities, courts or other entities (in response to subpoenas and other legal processes), and those with whom you have requested us to share information.
It is important to note that we do not share customer information with other companies for the purpose of marketing their products to you, unless you specifically request in advance that we do so. It is not necessary for you to instruct us not to share information with these outside companies, because we will automatically keep your information confidential.
Some state laws may impose additional restrictions on disclosure of information about customers in those states to nonaffiliated third parties for certain purposes.
5. Within the PA Financial Group, we share information so that we can work together to serve you.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above to PA Financial companies which provide financial and other services. These include consumer bankers, mortgage lenders, consumer lenders, securities broker-dealers, insurance agencies, and real estate brokerage companies. By law, information that helps us identify you or is derived from your transactions and experiences with us may be shared among the PA Financial Group. You can instruct us not to share other personal financial information about you with other PA Financial companies. Indicate your preference by calling 412-375-7492 at any time.
The policies and practices described in this disclosure are subject to change, but we will communicate any significant changes to you as required by applicable law. The policies and practices described in this disclosure replace all previous notices or statements regarding this subject.